25 Kasım 2012 Pazar

The Lipstick League – week of 11.19.12

To contact us Click HERE

Welcome to the Lipstick League Best of Fall edition! We’ve asked our members to share a link to their favorite product they’ve reviewed so far this season. And without further ado, here they are...
Gouldylox Reviews - My favorite product so far this season is my current mascara. Would it work for you? 
Nouveau Cheap - My favorite product this season, and the one I’ve been reaching for the most, is this little $2 lip balm. Sometimes the best things are just so simple, aren’t they? 
Pink Sith - My favorite product this season is an all in one Armani Palette (OK, maybe not ALL) but the blush and eyeshadow are so awesome for fall and easily transition into the holiday season! 
Prime Beauty - My favorite products of the Fall season can be seen in this look from Makeup Wars -Battle of the Fall Face. I especially love the LORAC Pro Palette!
Phyrra - I have been in love with my Makeup Show Orlando Manicure with Cult Nails Nevermore and butter LONDON Fairy Cake. I keep wanting to wear this combination over and over again. 
we heart this - This is not only Stef's favorite red lipstick of fall, but her favorite red of ALL TIME. It's Stila's liquid lipstick in Beso, and if you're a red lip junkie, you pretty much need this. 
Beauty Junkies Unite - I fell in love with the nail colors in OPI's Germany Collection in the fall of 2012, and over 10,000 Pinterest users did too! 
Clumps of Mascara - I have been in love with so many nail polishes all season but Zoya’s Ornate nail polish collection absolutely rocked my world. These polishes are so gorgeous that sometimes I just sit and stare at the bottles.  
EauMG - I have had a very busy fall and haven’t reviewed half of the perfumes that I have fallen in love with, but I did review one - Von Eusersdorff New York Classic Patchouli. It’s a warm, cuddly comfort scent for me that is perfect for fall.

What's your favorite product from Fall 2012?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder